Kanto Karaoke supports all multimedia formats : MP3, Mid, Kar, Kfn, Mp3 + Cdg , karaoke videos ( . Avi, .Wmv, .Mp4, etc …) .
To start doing karaoke and sing on any track just click on the button “Quick Open File” and select the song to be played. It will appear the screen with the words of the song and you could start to sing!
Kanto Karaoke offers two “modules” on the right side of the screen:
1. Playlists: In this section you can create unlimited playlists. A playlist is a list with your favorite songs. Thanks to the playlist you can avoid every time to search for songs to sing.
For more information go to: how to create or edit a playlist
2. Live Performance: This is the real novelty introduced by Kanto Karaoke . The Live Performance indicates (in real time) the song that is currently playing and those that will be played after. Thanks to the “Live Performance” you can schedule your performance and avoid interruption from one song to the next.
For more information go to : What is the Live Performance
3. Fade Out: Kanto Karaoke is the ONLY karaoke player that is able to switch from one track to another with a CROSSFADE effect (it decreases the volume of the stopped song and at the same time it increases the volume of the new song selected). In this way you will avoid to change songs so brusquely.
For more information go to: What is the Fade Out and How it Works
4. High quality playback: Kanto Karaoke provides the best playback quality for mid/kar files, thanks to the integrated SoundFont. From the Options menu of the program you can also change the SoundFont file to customize the sound quality.
For more information go to: What are SoundFont
5. Midi Channel Management: on the left of the program there are two important features. Midi Channels Config allows you to view and turn on/off any midi channel. Melody ( CH4 ) instead allows you to quickly turn off the “melody track”, so you can sing on a “clean” backing track.
6. Audio Settings: from this module, the software allows you to change pitch (“Key”) and speed (“Tempo” of the backing track ( mid, kar, mp3, etc …)